Thursday, December 11, 2008

Seriously People, WHAT'S YOUR BACKUP PLAN?

Sometimes people get mad at me when I tell them I will never give into the philosophy of working for someone else. I understand at the end of the day, yes, it pays the bills, allows you to do other things, and finance your future. The thing is, all of things are said hopefully. I am a Entrepreneur at heart simply because at the end of the day I can't rely on someone else to take care of me. I need to build something that in 10 plus years won't go anywhere no matter what I do or the economy does, or any one single person or groups aka Franchise Boards choose to do. I'm building my backup plan while working because at the end of the day, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE PERFECT JOB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop Struggling!!!

Attraction Marketing System