Friday, November 21, 2008

"In The Beginning"

This may not be "The Bible" but when its all said and done this will become an epic (confident aint I) to the masses. I'm a man of many words, thoughts, and rather intelligent ideas. I have been sharing these on other networks such as direct, facebook and myspace. My right hand man Dre (and I'm not gonna say No-Homo, I think that whole shit itself is gay) urged me to start my own personal blog because he thinks the masses should hear my thoughts. So here it is, "E-T-C" anything and everything that's going on in the world and in my mind. UNDERSTAND THIS, THESE ARE JUST MY THOUGHTS aka "J.M.T." Like the original Talent use to say, "It's just comedy," these are just my thoughts, and outside of that, it's what's going on in the world. You don't like it, kick rocks, if you do, subscribe and enjoy. Stay blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Bout fuckin time dawg. Been tellin you to do this for a minute. Then you went and did two, can't never jus keep shit simple.

    ReplyDelete

Stop Struggling!!!

Attraction Marketing System